Wednesday, November 07, 2007 -
Random post.

In school , feeling bored , sleepy , fatigue , lethargic , malaise , drowsy , etc.

Need to find some stuffs to blog about ! SO I SHALL BLOG ABOUT .......................

Aunties Uncles listening to the innest MP3.

Have you ever wonder wat song are they actually listening to. I always wanted to know but i cant possibly just go to them and ask. They cant be listening to Jay's latest album or Justin Timberlake right. If they are listening to some Hokkien songs i wonder why their kids so free dl it for them. Imagine them BLASTING the hokkien song and singing along. KAWAIIIII. WOO

Special School students.

I saw a bunch of special school students on the train the other day. They are like normal kids just that they talk abit loud and with alot actions or they are quiet and stand 1 corner looking down. I saw this couple. YES this couple from the special school. Hugging and looking at each other and sometimes kissing. It makes me wonder they really know whats going on between them. Anyway its an indian couple. Yeah.

Im heading to club tonight. WOO. Tomorrow is holiday. WOO. Bye. WOO.


profile
Rebecca Loves
Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!


Rebecca Tay's Facebook profile




wishlist

I wan a DOGGIE!

*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*


tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Web Counter
Free Counter

Online Users

shake with it


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com