Saturday, October 13, 2007 -
School Fright.

School is starting on the countdown of 2 more days! Its like damn fast this time and i had not enjoyed much yet. Had been busy working like cow. Just because of my braces ! ARGH.

I hope it will be done with soon and i can remove it ! I hate food stucked. >.<

Easily pissed off this few days. I just cant stand some stupid people pm-ing me rubbish. -_- When i dont reply they can ask me 'Are you there? Why didnt u reply?' Its obviously i dont feel like replying lah deh.

My cough is still with me. It had been more den a week already! I cant take my med bcos im like drinking everyday. =\ Took my med and went to work on thurs and was drinking madly with my friends and within 1 hour i puked. -_-

I just simply hate school. I dono how to tahan the 1 hr travel time. The fucking long hours of study time. The noisy classmates. The irritating teachers. And the stupid air con. Last semester to endure! 10 weeks of in campus and 10 weeks of attachment !

I hope time travel faster! Let me graduate and end my school life. I hate answering people asking me which school im from. Its damn irritating ahhhhh!

Working tonight. I hate working now too. Luckily im working with moon. IF NOT...............

PS: As time passes, you've changed but im already completely different.

Labels:



profile
Rebecca Loves
Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!


Rebecca Tay's Facebook profile




wishlist

I wan a DOGGIE!

*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*


tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Web Counter
Free Counter

Online Users

shake with it


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com