1st of sep !
After 2 weeks of not blogging, im back to blog again !
Nothing special in my life. Its hospital working, home to rest, All in to work, home to sleep and its about the same routine everyday.
Drink like nobody's business. Making everyone staring at me machiam what. -_-
Had a busy work. Bcos my life added in another thing to do. Is to visit the hospital but not to work.
After today, I dont have to anymore! Cos she's home~ woooo.
Attachment in IMH is hella good ! All my cute patients are so cuteeeee. I might consider working in IMH after i grad. =DD
Fri was fun working. I was damn slacked and lazy to work. So i was like sticking to 1 table only. =X HAHAHAHA. Moon knows it. =DDD WOOO.
Working again tonight. Taking my pay in a few days time. Its time for shoppings my ladies ! Write down ur shopping list ! WOOO.Labels: SHOPTILYOUROT
|
profile
Rebecca Loves Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!

wishlist
I wan a DOGGIE!
*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*
tagboard
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Free Counter
Online Users
shake with it
  Music Playlist at MixPod.com
|