|
Thursday, June 21, 2007
-
HELLO !I cant sleep so i shall blog.. Went to kbox on tuesday with Shirl, Moon and Bong. Took some pics but that NINATENG haven upload. Her camera effects damn cool okay! Headed home afer kbox. And sleeeeeept through the night. Been doing nothing except for watchin tv, shaking leg and playing the sims 2. Damn bo liao game but it let me pass time damn fast. Had a fight with a flying cockroach at home. ARGH. Make me perspire like crazy! I hold a insecticide and a newspaper on my hand. I prayed like maybe half bottle of the insecticide and the newspaper is use to cover my face. It gets so drowsy for damn long. After very very very long den it pass away . Its a long struggle. Anyway, the corpse is still around cos i dont dare to pick it up. AHH SO ANGRY. I asked my mum and brother come catch for me they dowan care about me lohs! KEEP SLEEPING. I can kill a cockroach too. CHEY~ Class chalet on saturday. Can only go down like 11plus? Cos im waiting for Jiahui to go together. WOOO. NOW I SHAL SLEEP BEFORE I GETS ANY HUNGRIER~! Labels: cockroachwar |
profile
Rebecca Loves Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing! ![]() wishlist *0.5carat diamond necklace!* *A Chanel bag* *Marie France bodyline package!* *A trip to Taiwan* *A trip to australia* *A trip to Japan* tagboard
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix Free Counter Online Users shake with it
|