Tuesday, May 01, 2007 -
I dono what to put.

Went out meet my sista,brother-in-law,grandma,baby Tricia along with my moma.

Went Crystal Jade. Eat til damn full. Service is bad. CHILL.

Shop shop around. Drives to Amkhub. Walk walk again. Bought my colour lens. BCOS my newly open MAGICBLACK LENS HURT LIKE FUCK. Give mi sore eyes for 2 days. Fuck man. I rather wear 1 day lenses for 1 year den touching MAGICBLACK ever again.

Went to trim my hair. I find it short. Moma say no different. Anyway my head is lighter. HOHO.

Dear sold a car. WOOOOO. 4 more to go. =X Waiting for him to come over. SO LONGGGGGGG.

Labels:



profile
Rebecca Loves
Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!


Rebecca Tay's Facebook profile




wishlist

I wan a DOGGIE!

*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*


tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Web Counter
Free Counter

Online Users

shake with it


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com