Its kinda boring during this week posting in the DRC. Slack around everyday. Sit beside Ah gong Ah ma and talking cock is all we do. LOL. Luckily this PT derek, gave us assignment . Let us waste some times doing and findin info. If not i think we will just faint in there.
Its 8.30am - 4.30pm. Sleep late but go home late. -_- We are playing with e equipments everyday. The pulley is FUN ! LOL.
Dr chong called and set the dental date. But im workin morning shift ! HOW ! I dowan to change cos most of e week is 3 noon 2 mornings. and both morning is thurs fri. And my last day will be morning. ARGH. I needa change the date !!!! Maybe he will tell mi he gt no more time slot and cancel the braces thingy. LOL. I dare him ! >.<
Self dyed my mum hair. And i played some on my hair too ! LOL. madness. Im going to was it off now. Buh Bye !