Thursday, January 25, 2007 -
Happy 1 year anniversary to my Darling and Me !

So fast thurs already. Did lots n lots of things over this few days.

On Moday morning , theres this ah ma who wans to pass motion. So i happily brought her to the toilet. When i parked her in the cubicle, one of the patients son came into the toilet and say hi to me -_- I was like 'wafak is he crazy?' I thought for maybe around 3 secs before i realise im in the male toilet. I hurried ask the ah ma to control and push her to the female toilet. Luckily sisters never discover. lmao.

Im going school tomorrow for simulation training. BORED BORED BORED.

Gonna play some dotas, watch some tvs, eat some food and slack slack slack and sleep. =D


profile
Rebecca Loves
Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!


Rebecca Tay's Facebook profile




wishlist

I wan a DOGGIE!

*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*


tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Web Counter
Free Counter

Online Users

shake with it


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com