Monday, December 18, 2006 -
Shaking My Holidays Away ~~~

ARGH. Im having a bad boring holiday ! I have nowhere to go everyday. I just stayed at home. Sticked my butt on the chair. Watched tv. Play game. Blog. Chat. Sleep. Eat. Bathe. Shit. Pee.

Thats my daily routine. My life is so boring. I wanna buy Ella's New drama series. But im waiting damn long and its not out yet.

I cant find a job and even if i can find a job, I dont feel like working =\

Xmas is approaching and we have no plannings on where to go yet. Its like damn quiet for this year xmas. I swear i wont go orchard. Its hell over there. Not black black objects floating all around. Touching girls asses. People chasing them spraying at them like crazy. They knew people dont like them yet they still want appear and make us so unhappy. WHY!?

Some people just have such thick skin. >.<

RICHIE MARTIN.


That guy who wana take back his com from my dear postponed the date again. Darn him. The CPU is getting in the way. He didnt know we are not rich people. We live in HDBs. Not Private house,bungalow,semi D or whatever sh*t you call that.













This is a nicer house than yours. Scenery is so cool. Can save utilities bill. U can just sh*t in a hole and thats it. Kids can play marble outside. Can self made barbie doll. Use leaves as hair , branch as hands and legs, stones as body. etc. How creative i m. =D

Seriously, if u have a million dollar now. You will booast around or just keep quiet and spend it. Only pigs spread the news around lohs. The poor will come borrow money from you. Your friends will ask for treats from you. In the end u left $2 to go Mac buy McChicken to eat. =D

Morale of e entry is ...... " Don be proud like a peacock, If not you will lose your cock. "


profile
Rebecca Loves
Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing!


Rebecca Tay's Facebook profile




wishlist

I wan a DOGGIE!

*A new computer*
*A new television*
*Watch*
*A LV wallet*
*A LV bag*
*A new Bedframe*
*A diamond ring*
*E63*
*LG arena*
*Iphone 3GS*
*LV Joey epileather!*
*0.5carat diamond necklace!*
*A Chanel bag*
*Marie France bodyline package!*
*A trip to Genting*
*A trip to hongkong*
*A trip to Taiwan*
*A trip to australia*
*A trip to Japan*
*A trip to Thailand*


tagboard

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Web Counter
Free Counter

Online Users

shake with it


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com