|
Thursday, December 21, 2006
-
Middle of the night....In the middle of the night. There's one girl who can't get to bed. She turned and tossed on her computer chair yet she don feel a little tired. She begin to feel that her butt is burning. She stands up and realise.... "Burn your backside~" Thats lame. And thats me. =D I cant sleep and so is my mother. She watching this taiwan show by that 'Ah Cheng'. Its a different show yet all the actors and actresses seems the same. Are they short of actors or actresses? FIND ME LAHS. Im the best in singapore, JB and some say Batam. ZZ. Enough of craps. Anyway this show is so freaking boring. They talk sooooooo I dislike my blog ! I dono why i just find it so OMG er xin. But i got no freaking mood to edit my blog. Im so lazyy. I'll repair it by ..... this month. *smiles. Chrishirl called me just now. We were talking bout dono wat BMC cutest guy n girls frenster. And sebastian is being nominated inside. LOL. Alot of indians and some buangkas are inside too. Especially this lady name Princess D. FREAKS ME OUT. She looks like any other aunties you can see in the market. We talked about Bawang ! Its not onion . -_- Is a guy we knew when we are around 14? He used to be an unfaithful guy. Although hes not tat good looking but i dono how the hell he found so many girls. Anyway, hes married. His wife got pregnant at the age of 16. Shes very strong. At that time when shes pregnant. This onion still flirts around and they broke up eventually. She give birth to a healthy little girl ! They took turns takin care of the baby til sparks appear? And they get back together again and MARRIED. YEAH! Happy ending. And now they are awaiting for their 2nd kid ! MAIN POINT IS = Their daughter name is AshlynN and son name is AshtonN. Why got 1 extra N? I oso dono ! My name oso got 2 extra As. And i dono why either. Moon oso become MoonN. Chrishirl wans her name to be Chrishirllllllllll. Crazy . =X AHHHHH. I shall go to bed. buh bye ! [Chrishirl - Cos i help you put the password forget to log out. I nearly post my entries in your blog. Lucky i check. -_- sweat] ![]() |
profile
Rebecca Loves Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing! ![]() wishlist *0.5carat diamond necklace!* *A Chanel bag* *Marie France bodyline package!* *A trip to Taiwan* *A trip to australia* *A trip to Japan* tagboard
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix Free Counter Online Users shake with it
|