|
Sunday, December 03, 2006
-
Ipod Underground`Woke up at 10am today. Met darling go eat mac's breakfast. Its crowded and we waited for our SME quite long lohs. They ask us to take a seat 1st and all the SME was given to e counter ppl 1st. Damn sick. And dear went over to e counter to collect but no SME left. So the manager say "I'll personally send it to you" -_- Dear complain to me say he don care who send it to us just gonna be quick ! LOL. Went to 1 of e facial salon to trim our brows. TADAH. new brows. =\ Pain man. She plucked til i wan cry. Headed to the swimming pool ! Swam ard 10 times of the width. I wana JIAN FEI !!! Went 409 market after our swim. I bought a weighing scale. LOL. $12.50 ! so ex. didnt bought a weighin scale before so i dono how much is e price supposed to be oso. =\ Went to buy groceries ~ den bought food and went home. Watched tv til i fell aslp. -_- and now im online ! just ate e rice i bought back 5hrs ago. LOL. ANYWAY, I saw a special Ipod Underground ! Music anywhere just underground ! ![]() |
profile
Rebecca Loves Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing! ![]() wishlist *0.5carat diamond necklace!* *A Chanel bag* *Marie France bodyline package!* *A trip to Taiwan* *A trip to australia* *A trip to Japan* tagboard
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix Free Counter Online Users shake with it
|