|
Sunday, November 05, 2006
- Sunday
Its a Sunday Blue. I cant sleep at all after the pain i had which waken me up from my sleep. I stayed up til 8.30 am. Tried to sleep And woke up at 11am again COS its too painful. So get up and eat panadol. Bathe etc. And suddenly my bro went out. Didnt ask much cos didnt really bother. So i went online do nothing . And my bro is back! He bought food for my mummy but not me! He say he thought i was goin out cos i bathe and locked myself in e room. =\ USE UR MOUTH AND ASK MA!! I cook maggi mee eat instead. No choice. Watched some tvs and played a very long game of dotaaa. Now got nth to do. nth to watch. nth to play. I got 1 v pretty pic i took ytd. =XI think if i continue criticising and scoldin people,my mouth will become like this! HAHA.![]() |
profile
Rebecca Loves Mahjong. Singing. Eating. Movies. Clubbing! ![]() wishlist *0.5carat diamond necklace!* *A Chanel bag* *Marie France bodyline package!* *A trip to Taiwan* *A trip to australia* *A trip to Japan* tagboard
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix Free Counter Online Users shake with it
|